Saturday, October 13, 2012

Calls...


In the middle of a long way,

I turned back to see where I stand

Did  I walked the half way

Or still so much waiting to be done,

I did not recognize the place.

Or where shall I go to turn on the light

It was so much darkness and so noise inside.

I did not know where I should go, outside or inside

and I was comepletely lost, and ignored the roads ...

my heart was so silent and so sad...

The call comes from the trees or the woods,

I don't know excatly but it was so cristal clear..

I was made to be so authentic and so  true...

why did I disturb myself  and I took  the longest road..

something called me from  this dark night ...

and a hand pulled me from the crowad ..

he calls :  go walk, to your light

many roads, yes, but the simplest ways are visible to your sight

cross the paths to your loved ones...

nothing will last at the end of your days .

only sweet memories and the touch of your warm heart...

this what will be matter to keep  during the walk along that night ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment